- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Admissions as per UP Government / AKTU directives.
- 85% seats through UPSEE counseling
- 15% seats for direct admission on merit for management quota and vacant seats with minimum 50% marks for Gen, OBC and 45% marks SC/ST in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Direct admission in IInd. Year for Diploma / B.Sc. degree holders with minimum 50% marks 50% marks for Gen, OBC and 45% marks SC/ST.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.