- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Aeronautical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
For Admission To B.Tech Courses:
- 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt. of Telengana /Andhra Pradesh.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management / NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake based on the merit in the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), under lateral entry scheme conducted by Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
Its wonderful experience.
Last Seen: 12 Jun' 20
Joined On: 12 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering