Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad Admission 2021
Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more 90 Questions & Answers
Admission Process 2021
Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology offers admissions to various undergraduate (B.Tech), postgraduate (M.Tech, MBA) courses in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, etc. Admissions to B.Tech courses are based on EAMCET examination while for M.Tech admissions will be based on GATE, PGECET examination. Detailed admission process to every courses are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Admission will be based on the merit in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Government of Telengana. In addition to this, diploma holders have to qualify Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET).
- 70% seats are filled through EAMCET and the remaining 30% seats are management quota seats.
- The candidates have to fill the application form on the website of the MRCET.
- Final admissions will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/ M.Tech):
- For MBA, the candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- 70% seats are filled through ICET and the remaining 30% are filled through management.
- For M.Tech, the admission will be based on the score obtained in GATE /PGECET.
- Candidates have to fill the application form on the MRCET website.
- Final admissions will be based on the marks scored in entrance examinations, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
For Admission To B.Tech Courses:
- 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt. of Telengana /Andhra Pradesh.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management / NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake based on the merit in the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), under lateral entry scheme conducted by Govt. of Telengana / Andhra Pradesh.