Management Fees: 90,000/- per year
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidate should qualify the entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination of Govt. of Kerala (KEAM).
Management and NRI Seats
- Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/equivalent subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31 Dec 2018. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
- Candidates must be Citizens of India.
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an Examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for admission in merit seat. Relaxation of 5% marks is admissible for the reservation category. Candidates obtaining 45% marks in aggregate for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission in Management and NRI Seats. Candidate should qualify the entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination of Govt. of Kerala (KEAM)