- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Tool and Die is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
1) Admission for SSLC (10th Standard) Candidates.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Manora Polytechnic College should get the prescribed application form from the Principal, Manora Polytechnic College, by paying Rs.200/- in the form of Cash or Demand Draft in favor of Principal, Manora Polytechnic College payable at Pattukkottai.
- The completed application form should reach the Principal Manora Polytechnic College within 15 days from the date of publication of SSLC Examination results.
- Allocation of seats and programmes will be based on merits and communal quota.
2) Admission through Lateral Entry for HSC Candidates (Academic or Vocational) (Direct Second year only for 3 years Regular Diploma Programme)
- Candidates seeking admission through Lateral Entry to Regular Diploma Programmes should obtain the prescribed application form from the Principal, Manora Polytechnic College on the production of Demand draft for Rs.150/- in favor of Principal, Manora Polytechnic College.
- The completed application form should reach The Principal Manora Polytechnic College within 15 days from the publication of HSC Examination results.
The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/10th standard/equivalent examination, with Science and Maths subjects.