- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
(10+2) / HSC (Academic) or Equivalent
- For candidates belonging to Other Communities (OC) of Tamil Nadu State / Other State: a minimum average of 50% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For candidates of Backward class Community (BC) and BC (Muslims) of Tamil Nadu State: a minimum average of 45% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For candidates of Most Backward class Community (MBC) & DNC of Tamil Nadu State: a minimum average of 40% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For candidates of SCA/SC/ST community of Tamil Nadu State: a mere pass with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Lateral Entry
A pass with minimum eligibility marks in one of the Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu / Equivalent prescribed for the respective Degree Courses.
A pass with minimum eligibility marks in any recognized Bachelor's Degree in Science with minimum 3-years duration with (10+2+3) pattern of study with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Degree level.
A good college for ever
Last Seen: 09 Jun' 18
Joined On: 07 Apr' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2018
- BE Mechanical Engineering