- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Admission to B.E/B.Tech. under merit, quota shall be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination (+2, or equivalent, B.E/B.Tech). Admission to management quota and NRI quota candidates will be intimated by the management. Selected candidates will be admitted after remittance of the fee in full as per Anna University norms. The fees of the discontinuing students will not be refunded on any account.
- Pass in Higher Secondary Course (Academic) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- A pass in a higher secondary course (Vocational) in Engineering / Technology and one of the related subjects with Mathematics, Physics / Chemistry as a related subject.
- A pass in Diploma in Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training Tamilnadu or its equivalent.
- Any other qualification accepted as equivalent by the Anna University. (Please refer the website of Anna University)