The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
- A pass in S.S.L.C standard is eligible for admission to the first year.
Direct Second Year:
- A candidates who have passed the higher secondary course (vocational stream Engineering groups) will be admitted directly in the second year of the diploma course in any of the following branches of Engineering(i.e)Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Technology, Electronics and communication irrespective of their study of Vocational subjects in H.Sec subjects to following conditions.
- They should have studied the related subjects in addition to either mathematics/ physics/ chemistry.
- Candidates who have passed the higher secondary course with subjects like mathematics and science are eligible for admission in the second year of the Diploma Course.