|28 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Exam - Agriculture | Mode: Online|
|21 Sep, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - Agriculture Stream | Mode: Online|
|18 Sep, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Challenges against provisional | Mode: Online|
|18 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020||Exam - Engineering | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2020 - 11 Sep, 2020||Exam - Engineering | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020 - 07 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2020 - 05 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 10,000 | Mode: Online|
|25 Jun, 2020 - 26 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam centre change facility | Mode: Online|
|21 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 5000 | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 23 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam centre change facility | Mode: Online|
|16 Jun, 2020 - 20 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|11 Jun, 2020 - 16 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|11 Jun, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|21 Feb, 2020 - 10 Jun, 2020||Application - Without late fee (Extended) | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Aeronautical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.Tech Courses:
- 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management / NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in the second year of B.Tech to the extent of 20% of intake based on the merit in the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), under lateral entry scheme conducted by Govt. of Telangana.
The minimum qualification for admission to first year B. Tech course is 50% pass in the Intermediate (10 + 2) conducted by the board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
Infrastructure is good but faculty needs to be improved
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering