Quick Facts

Total Fees
57.40 K
Approval
AICTE
Seats
60

Fees Details

General:
57.40 K
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Accreditation: NBA
  • Offered by: Osmania University, Hyderabad

Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

admission Based on Entrance exam

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate seeking admission into Two years MBA programme must satisfy the following criteria: A pass in a bachelor's degree in any field with 45% marks in aggregate. Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP. The candidates should satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time. The candidates will be admitted on the basis of rank secured at the ICET. The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MBA programme based on the ICET rank. The Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota as per the Andhra Pradesh government rules.

Applications Open Now

Manipal MCA Admissions 2020
Manipal MCA Admissions 2020
Apply
Great Lakes Institute of Management 2020
Great Lakes Institute of Mana...
Apply
SCMS Cochin School of Business- PGDM Admissions 2020
SCMS Cochin School of Busines...
Apply
IBS Business School
IBS Business School
Apply
ITM Business School
ITM Business School
Apply
UPES - School of Business
UPES - School of Business
Apply
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books