- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Engineering (ME) in Applied Electronics is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the common entrance examination (TANCET) conducted by the state and selected candidates are allotted to various colleges for admission.
- Details regarding the entrance examination are published in the newspapers well in advance every year. Candidates may also appear directly for admission to the College under Management Quota.
- Candidates for the admission to the first semester of the Master’s Degree Programme shall be required to have passed an appropriate U.G degree examination of Anna University or any other examination of any University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto.
- As per norms and guidelines of the Government of Tamil Nadu/Anna University and AICTE for PG courses.