|Fee Details||For B.Pharm|
|Fees (Per Year)||Rs. 72,500.00|
|Incidental Charges (One Time)||Rs. 500.00|
|Examination Fees (Per Year)||Rs. 7,500.00|
HOSTEL CHARGES: Room Rent per seat: Rs. 20,000=00 per annum.
Admission to Hostel at Bichpuri Campus shall be made by the committee constituted for the purpose.
MESS ADVANCE: (Boys) Rs. 2,500/- Per Month and (Girls) Rs. 2,500/- Per Month
Conveyance Charges: (For Day Scholars): Rs. 15,000.00 per annum.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four- year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
ELIGIBILITY FOR DIRECT ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR IN PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS AT INSTITUTE LEVEL UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA/ VACANT SEATS :
i). The vacant seats shall be filled strictly in following preference order:
- Firstly, by the qualified candidates of UPSEE-2018, who fulfil the eligibility as given above. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in UPSEE-2018.
- Thirdly, by the merit of candidates in qualifying examination with the following conditions:
For admission to the first year of B. Tech. / B. Pharm., the candidate must have passed the intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks (as per respective Board/University) in each subject of the subject group indicated above(i). The relative merit shall be decided based on total marks in the subject combination of the qualifying examination.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DIRECT ADMISSION (LATERAL ENTRY) TO THE SECOND YEAR IN PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS UNDER VACANT SEATS
The vacant seats in B.Pharm course for lateral entry (second year) shall be firstly by the qualified candidates of UPSEE-2018, who fulfill the eligibility as mentioned above. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in UPSEE-2018. Thereafter, the vacant seats will be filled on merit by such candidates who have passed the qualifying examination securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.
PROCEDURE FOR DIRECT ADMISSION
Direct admissions are made by the Institute on vacant seats and management seats as per the guidelines issued by the U.P.Technical University, Lucknow. A candidate desirous of direct admission should apply on an application form available in the office and the Institute website (www.fetrbs.org.) along with the certified copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination, showing his / her eligibility and merit for admission. This application must be accompanied by a crossed demand draft of Rs. 25000/- in favor of “Raja Balwant Singh Engineering Technical Campus”, Payable at Agra. This D.D. is refundable at any time before admission. If the applicant is not admitted, his / her D.D.will be returned. If admitted this amount will be adjusted against the fees to be deposited in the college.
The subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent) for admission to the first year of different courses shall be as follows:
Compulsory Subjects: Physics & Chemistry
Anyone of the following Subjects: Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject.
For admission to the first year of B.Tech./ B. Pharm., candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject as given above and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO SECOND YEAR (LATERAL ENTRY) OF B. TECH.
- Lateral entry in “B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard”/ “B.Pharm. for Diploma holders” in the third semester (second year) is open only in the institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to the Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to the second year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Candidates who have passed 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)’ OR ‘whose parents are domicile of U.P.’ and he/she has passed 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., are eligible for admission to second year of B.Pharm. only.