- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
As per the norms of Govt. of Tamil Nadu and Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), 65% of the seats are admitted under Single Window Counselling and remaining 35% seats are admitted under the Management quota based on the merit.
- Passed in 10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects, namely Chemistry/Biology/Technical vocational subject for admission to the first year of the four-year undergraduate degree programs.
- Similarly, those passed Diploma Examinations from the AICTE approved institutions are eligible for admission to the direct second year of undergraduate programs under the lateral entry scheme. Also, those who have B.Sc., Degrees from the UGC recognized institutions are eligible for lateral entry admission in the second year.