- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
- A pass in H.Sc. (Academic with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) (or)
- A pass in H.Sc. (Vocational Stream in any one of the Vocational courses listed hereunder with the related subject noted against each course. (or)
- Diploma in any one of the courses. (or)
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the State Board of Technical Education / Higher Secondary Board of Tamilnadu. Candidates belonging to communities other than SC/ST should have passed the qualifying examination is not more than two appearances.
Minimum Marks prescribed by the Govt. of Tamilnadu:
Candidates belonging to communities other than SC/ST should have obtained the following minimum marks.
- H.Sc. (Academic) and other equivalent candidates: Average Marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry OC-60%, BC-55%, MBC/DNT-50%, SC-40%, ST-40%.
- H.Sc. (Vocational) candidates:Average Marks in Maths / Physics / Chemistry / Vocational subject under Part-III-OC-60%, BC-55%, MBC/DNT-50%, SC-40%, ST-40%
- For Diploma Holders: Average Marks in all semesters OC-55%, BC-50%, MBC/DNT-50%, SC-PASS, ST-PASS.
Students from other states:
- The students who have passed the qualifying examinations of University / Board other than Madras / Madurai / Annamalai / Bharathiar / Bharathidasan University should obtain the Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Registrar, after being admitted in our college. If the qualification is for any reason not recognized by Anna University the candidate will have to discontinue the course.
Lateral Entry Scheme:
- A pass with minimum eligible marks in the Diploma Course of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu / equivalent course prescribed for the Degree course.
Minimum marks as prescribed by the Govt. of Tamilnadu:
- Average Marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry OC-60%, BC-55%, MBC/DNT-50%, SC-40%, ST-40%