- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Engineering (ME) in Applied Electronics is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Admission Procedure is based on TANCET Score Or Merit concertinos for the U.G Score.
The candidates should possess BE/B. Tech degree in the concerned discipline or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution.
B.E. / B.Tech should follow the below courses:
1. Electrical and Electronics
2. Electronics and Communication
4. Electronics and Instrumentation
5. Instrumentation and Control
8. Biomedical Instrumentation
9. Medical Electronics