|23 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Commencement of registration and payment of counselling fee - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Oct, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Oct, 2020||Exam - Special Exam for COVID-19 Patients | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Release of preliminary answer key | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Exam - Agriculture | Mode: Online|
|21 Sep, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - Engineering | Mode: Online|
|17 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Exam - Engineering | Mode: Online|
|18 Jul, 2020 - 15 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 10000 | Mode: Online|
|10 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jul, 2020 - 17 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 5000 | Mode: Online|
|01 Jul, 2020 - 09 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|04 Jul, 2020 - 07 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jun, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 23 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam City Change Facility | Mode: Online|
|29 Feb, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is four years full-time undergraduate engineering course offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE.
Admissions will be as per AP EAMCET entrance exam.
- Higher Secondary Examination of (10 + 2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the JNTUK as equivalent thereto.
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other authority accepted by the syndicate of the University as equivalent thereto.
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, are eligible for admission to the third semester of the B.E. / B. Tech, Degree Programs in affiliated colleges through lateral entry system.
- The eligibility criteria such as marks, number of attempts and physical fitness and the mode of admission shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.