- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
- A student to step in a four-year degree course in Engineering except NRI quota must qualify in “Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test” (EAMCET), a State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Students who qualify in the EAMCET entrance test will be admitted strictly on merit basis.
- The Management admits candidates for the Management and NRI quota based on merit and should possess first class in optional subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Convener of ECET admits 10% of the candidates from the stream of Diploma Holders should pass in a diploma from Andhra Pradesh State Government or an equivalent examination.
- A candidate should possess the eligibility of 10+2 qualification from Board of Intermediate, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as his/her optional subjects, or any other equivalent examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
for bright future select our college
Last Seen: 19 Aug' 20
Joined On: 19 Aug' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2021
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering