Institute Deposit (Refundable) - 20,000/-
Hostel Fees -
- Hostel Deposit (Refundable) - 15,000
- Hostel Fees (Per Annum) - 41,250 + 41,250
- Mess Fees (Per Annum) - 28,750 + 28,750
|24 Sep, 2020 - 28 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|05 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Exam - (Test Date 1) | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2021||Exam - (Test Date 2) | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021||Exam - (Test Date 3) | Mode: Online|
|22 Jan, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|28 Aug, 2018 - 26 Nov, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Symbiosis International University, Pune
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking and Finance is a two years full-time course postgraduate offered by Symbiosis International University, Pune.
The MBA (Banking and Finance) program is designed with an objective to disseminate relevant knowledge and provide skills to students such that they function effectively in the challenging environment of the Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFSI) sector.
The program develops future BFSI leaders with requisite skills through the robust curriculum and collaborative initiatives to excel in the dynamic global environment.
Selection Criteria for Batch 2020-22 -
The final selection of student for admission of the MBA (Banking and Finance) program will be based on the following criteria:
The final selection of candidates will be based on the cumulative marks scored on 100 marks.
1. SNAP score will be scaled down to 50 marks
The remaining 50% weightage will be assigned as follows:
2. Group discussion
3. Individual Interaction [including Academic Performance & Work Ex]
4. Written Ability Test
Admission Process at SSBF
Admission for the new batch of MBA- Banking and Finance beginning from next Academic Year 2020-21 For Indian Student are required to register and appear for SNAP Test, which would be held on 3rd Sunday of December 2019. No candidate is entitled to seek the admission to MBA-Banking and Finance of SSBF without a valid SNAP Score. The validity of SNAP Score is for one year only.
How to appear for SNAP?
On the announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org. The facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online. A student aspiring to pursue a Postgraduate program at Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance need to follow the stapes mentioned below:
How to apply (Process as applicable for 2020))
Step 1 : Register online for SNAP by paying INR 1750 and appear for the test.
Step 2 : Simultaneously, register online to SSBF by paying additional INR 1000
Step 3 : Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.