|19 Jan, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|03 Dec, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) – jointly offered by IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and ISI – aims to help shape the emerging profession of business analytics by delivering a cutting edge interdisciplinary educational experience to graduate applicants with an aspiration of building a career in this field.
PGDBA is a two-year full-time residential diploma programme aimed at creating business analytics professionals employable by leading Indian and foreign firms. This programme is designed for those who have an analytical mindset, are interested in tackling challenging business problems, and possess an inclination towards mathematics. Some of the salient features of the programme include courses taught by reputed faculty members at the campuses of three globally renowned institutes, hands-on business analytics training at a related company, continuous interaction with industry leaders throughout the course of the diploma programme, and the availability of placement opportunities at all the three institutes jointly offering this programme.
Admission is based on Written Test Personal interview (PI)
- A candidate must hold a graduate/post graduate degree with any of the following:10+2+4/10+2+5/10+2+3+2 with a Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the Qualifying Degree (i.e. B. Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc./ M.Com or equivalent).
- For SC/ ST and Person with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55% or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale.
- The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks, even if the degree awarding Institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript. If the CGPA is on a different scale other than 10, the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as specified above by May 31,
- For such cases, admission will be provisional subject to submission of final mark sheet by October 31,