The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Agricultural Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Admission for 85% of seats through counselling with rank in UPSEE / AIEEE and at least 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate.
- Admission under management quota for 15% of seats: Rank in UPSEE / AIEEE OR Without rank as per UPTU rules
B.Tech First year
- Intermediate or equivalent (10 + 2) from any Board/ University with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology.
B.Tech. second year (lateral entry)
- The candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course, securing minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category in aggregate.
- Three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with Mathematics as one of the subjects; securing minimum 50% for General & OBC and 45% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category in aggregate in B.Sc