- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Automobile Engineering is a four-year (8 Semesters) full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Admission based on EAMCET entrance exam.
The eligibility criteria for admission into engineering programmes offered at VNRVJIET shall be as prescribed by the Government of Telangana. The criteria are given below:
- The candidate shall be an Indian National / NRI.
- The candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31 st December of the academic year for which the admissions are being conducted.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) or equivalent as on the date of admission recognized by BIE, Telangana State.
Direct Admission to Second Year: (Lateral Entry Scheme)
A candidate shall be admitted into the third semester (II year I semester) based on the rank secured by the candidate in the Engineering Common Entrance Test [ECET (For Diploma Holders)] by the Government of Telangana and as per other admission criteria laid down in the GOs.
High fee and not suits for all branches
Last Seen: 06 Feb' 17
Joined On: 06 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering