Admission Process 2021
Wilson College, Mumbai Admission
Wilson College, Mumbai offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students. Admission to all the courses is based on the merit of the qualifying examination and further, candidates have to get their documents verified and then pay the fee. Wilson College, Mumbai admission procedure of all the courses are given below:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
- Aspiring candidates have to apply on the website of the University of Mumbai.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of the merit of the qualifying exam.
- Based on the merit of the qualifying examination, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will move to the final stage of admission that is university-level document verification and fee payment. Admission of the candidate is confirmed only once the documents get verified and the requisite fee is paid.
- Final admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying exam, university-level document verification, and fee payment.