- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Jammu, Jammu
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the University of Jammu, Jammu.
The admission of students to courses right from notification to the selection of candidates is through Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BoPEE), an agency constituted by the J and K State Government. The institution admits only those students whose names fall in the list of selected candidates issued by the BoPEE.
- The candidate Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and with at least 50% marks for Open Merit Category candidates including the Children of Defense Personnel, Children of Para Military Force, Children of State Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Other Socially and Educationally Backward classes;
- Must be at least 17 years old on 31st December of the relevant year;
- The candidates appearing/who have appeared in the 12th Class examination (Annual Session) can also appear in the BOPEE test provisionally. However, they shall be required to produce the marks card of the said examination in support of having qualified the examination at the time of declaration of the result/counseling as may be notified by the Board.
Overall my exp is good till i am been studying in my college
- Batch of 2019
- BE Electrical Engineering