- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Engineering in Communication Systems is a two-year full-time course. Degree offered by Anna University, Chennai and approved by AICTE.
The selection based on TANCET entrance exam.
A. A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- B.E / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme. (or)
- B.Pharm. / B.Sc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme. (or)
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed. (or)
- M.Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Programme. (or)
- B.Sc. 3 years (Computer Science / Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 years (Computer Science / Information Technology) (or)
- MCA (3 years) after 10+2+3 years bachelor’s degree. (or)
- MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 years) after 10+2+3 years degree in (or)
- BCA or B.Sc. (Computer Science / Information Technology).
B. (i) 10+2+AMIE* (or) (ii) 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.