- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
1. By the qualified candidates of UPSEE, fulfil the eligibility as per eligibility criteria. Their relative merit will be decided on their rank in UPSEE.
2. By the qualified candidates of JEE (Main) fulfilling the eligibility as per clause of eligibility criteria for B. Tech.
- Qualified candidates, who have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST Category candidates ) without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
Through Direct Admission under Management Quota/ Vacant Seats after counseling of UPSEE:
- For admission to the first year of B. Tech. candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks (as per respective Board/University) in each subject of the subject group (As per rule)
Direct 2nd Year:
- Through UPSEE: Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy, and Architecture), are eligible for admission to the second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Through Direct Admission under Management Quota/ Vacant Seats after counseling of UPSEE: For direct admission to 2nd year of B. Tech. a candidate must have passed Diploma Examination of U. P. Board of Technical Education or it's equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks
College life is hell will not recommend to anyone
Last Seen: 16 Mar' 16
Joined On: 16 Mar' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2015
- B.Tech Information Technology