- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
- 70% of the seats are allotted by the Convener, based on merit in the EAMCET (A-Category).
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates (B-Category).
- Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counseling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
- Diploma holders are admitted into the second year of B. Tech to the extent of 10% of intake based on merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
The minimum qualification for admission to the first year of the B. Tech course is a pass in the Intermediate (10+2) conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.