- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Biomedical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Seats in each program in the college are classified into CATEGORY–A ( 70% of intake), and CATEGORY-B (30% of intake) besides Lateral Entry.
- Category -A Seats will be filled by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions.
- Category - B Seats will be filled by the College as per the guidelines of the Competent Authority.
- Lateral Entry seats for 20% of the candidates from the approved strength of the course shall be admitted into the Third Semester directly based on the rank secured by the candidate in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET(FDH)) in accordance with the instructions received from the Convener, ECET and Competent Authority.
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination Intermediate or equivalent on the date of admission.
The experience was great and I hope this will help you.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering