The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission to First Year :
- The condition for admission to the diploma courses shall be required to have passed in the S.S.L.C Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, TamilNadu.
- The Anglo Indian High School Examination with eligibility for Higher Secondary Course in TamilNadu.
- The Matriculation Examination of Tamil Nadu.
- Any other Examination recognized as equivalent to the above by the Board of Secondary Education, TamilNadu.
Admission to Second year (Lateral Entry) :
- A pass in HSC ( Academic ) or ( Vocational ) courses mentioned in the Higher Secondary Schools in TamilNadu affiliated to the TamilNadu Higher Secondary Board with eligibility for University Courses of study or equivalent examination & should have studied the following subjects.