|01 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality and Facilities Management is a three-year full-time course offered by Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
The core structure of BBA(HFM) is designed keeping in view the basic objectives stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of the Course which is specially and uniquely designed for Hospitality and Facility Sectors are:
- It has six semesters in the 3 years degree programme.
- PUMBA has introduced credit system with total 120 credits offered for 3300 marks.
- The curriculum offers 31 courses which includes project studies.
- Industrial Training of 20 weeks is offered in the Fourth Semester.
- The students will be trained in various allied sector of hospitality and facilities management.
- External and Internal evaluation are given equal weightage.
- All Courses have continuous internal assessment and assignments.
- Dynamic and unique course structure to cater to all the allied sectors of Hospitality and Facility Management.
Admission to the course will be made strictly on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance exam.
- A candidate must have passed the HSC (10+2) with Arts/Science/Commerce and Vocation Stream.
- English as one of the language in 10+2.
- Minimum Aggregate marks 45% and minimum marks for reserved category 40%.