Mode Full time | Duration 36 Months
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
1) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2) For Technical(Engineering) Courses: should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
3) For Non-technical (Non-Engineering)Courses: a) Commercial Practice and Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology / Modern Office Management Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate. b) Library Science and Information Management Should have passed Karnataka P.U.C-II or Equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
4) For both Engineering and non-engineering, the candidate should have completed at least five full academic years of study in Karnataka between 1st Standard and the qualifying examination.
5) Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 at the time of document verification & online application submission process.
Admission to diploma courses is based on merit in each category of reservation.