- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Selection is based on TANCET (Anna University, Chennai) score. Academic performance is also given due weightage.
- H.Sc. (Academic) and other equivalent candidates with Average Marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 40% for MBC/DNT, 40% for SC and 40% for ST.
- H.Sc. (Vocational) candidates with Average Marks in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Vocational subject under Part-III as 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 40% for MBC/DNT, 40% for SC and 40% for ST.
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the State Board of Technical Education / Higher Secondary Board of Tamilnadu. Candidates belonging to communities other than SC/ST should have passed the qualifying examination in not more than two appearance
- A pass in the Diploma Course of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu / Equivalent course prescribed for the Degree course with an average mark of 55% for OC, 50% for BC, 45% for MBC/DNT, 45% for SC and 45% for ST.