- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
70% of DIPLOMA Admissions are made based on merit in POLYCET and the remaining 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. For more information regarding the POLYCET process
Passed 10th Std./ SSC examination. Obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.