CAT +4 More
|MAT||30 Mar, 2021 - 17 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2021 - 18 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021 - 20 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 21 Jun, 2021||Application - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|23 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2021||Exam - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Offline and Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February session (for IBT, CBT and PBT) | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-February session | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT- February session | Mode: Offline|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|ATMA||01 Jun, 2021 - 17 Jul, 2021||Others - July session- Payment of registration fee | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2021 - 18 Jul, 2021||Application - July session | Mode: Online|
|21 Jul, 2021 - 25 Jul, 2021||Admit Card - July session | Mode: Online|
|25 Jul, 2021||Exam - July session | Mode: Online|
|30 Jul, 2021||Result - July session | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Admit Card - May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021||Exam - May session | Mode: Online|
|26 Apr, 2021 - 23 May, 2021||Application - May session | Mode: Online|
|03 May, 2021||Result - April session | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Apr, 2021 - 25 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|23 Apr, 2021 - 24 Apr, 2021||Others - Mock test | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 20 Apr, 2021||Others - Last date to printing the application | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 17 Apr, 2021||Others - Closure of payment gateway | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Ranchi University, Ranchi
The Executive MBA (Part-Time) MBA Course shall have a duration of three years with six semesters. The session commences from 01st September each year. Offered by Ranchi University, Ranchi.
The 3-year Executive MBA course has recently been introduced at the Institute keeping in mind the aspirations of working executives willing to upgrade their managerial skills while continuing to remain on the job. The programme shall be conducted through regular classes on weekends. The Executive MBA course consists of the same set of core and optional subjects as applicable in case of the regular MBA, albeit, the subjects are dispersed over a period of three years. The distinctiveness of the programme lies in the fact that the participants bring in to their classrooms wide professional experiences that only makes the process of learning and education much more creative and enriching for everyone.
The admission to the 3-year Executive MBA part-time programme shall be on the basis of CAT /XAT / CMAT / MAT I ATMA (anyone), past academic record, relevant work experience and the performance in Personal Interview.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the MBA programme shall be a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects or in the Honours subject in the bachelor’s degree.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be extended to the SC and ST candidates belonging tu the state u Jharkhand with valid caste, income and residential certificates.
- Apart from the basic minimum qualification as stated above, an applicant willing to apply for admission in the Executive MBA (Part Time) course must have a minimum of two years of fulltime experience as on the P of August in the year of admission.
- Candidates should either be sponsored or produce No Objection Certificate from his / her present employer to pursue the programme.
- All the educational qualifications of the candidate must be from a Board I Institution I College / University recognized by the state or the central government and the appropriate regulatory body. In such ambiguous cases wherein the candidates claim that their educational qualifications are equivalent to the prescribed essential qualifications, it will be the sole responsibility of the candidates themselves to submit the necessary documents I certificates (order / letter no. with date) issued by the competent authority from which they obtained the educational qualification. Apart from the stated basic minimum qualifications, there are no restrictions on lower or upper age limit for the candidates.
- As per the Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995. the degrees obtained through open universities/distance education mode need to be recognized by Distance Education Council (now Distance Education Bureau) under the UGC. Accordingly, unless such degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of educational qualification.