|30 Sep, 2020 - 03 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Choice filling | Mode: Online|
|30 Sep, 2020 - 03 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Registration | Mode: Online|
|07 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Reporting to allotted institute | Mode: Offline|
|21 Sep, 2020 - 28 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|21 Sep, 2020 - 28 Sep, 2020||Application - Registration for Counselling | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Admission for 1st year B.Tech. course through JEE mains (joint entrance examination) merit through Uttarakhand State Online Counseling.
- Admission for the lateral entry of B.Tech. the course is through UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) which is conducted during the month of May/June.
- Passed Intermediate examination from a recognised board, with at least 50% marks in PCM (45% in case of candidate belonging to the reserved category in Science stream.
- Passed diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institute, with at least 50% Marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to a reserved category in the appropriate branch of Engineering).
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognised university as defined by UCPC, with at-least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics.