- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
- The candidate should have passed Hr. Sec / Intermediate Academic or Equivalent with an aggregate of 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 40% for MBC and Just pass is enough for SC/ST in Maths, Physics and Chemistry put together.
- The candidate should have passed Hr. Sec / Intermediate Vocational or Equivalent with an aggregate of 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 40% for MBC and Just pass is enough for SC/ST in Maths or Physics or Chemistry and Vocational subjects put together.
- Candidates are required to have a just pass in their Hr. Sec. / Intermediate Examination or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- The candidate should have passed Diploma with an aggregate of 55% for OC, 505 for BC, 45% for MBC and Just puss is enough for SC/St candidates in the Final Year.
Highly focuses on marks
Last Seen: 08 Sep' 16
Joined On: 08 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2016
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering