is bond strict in Assam (must 10 year)
Assam Medical Board have a compulsory bond policy for the student which states that the student have to compulsory devote 1.5-2 years of service in the rural area. If one fails to satisfy the condition have to pay Rs 20 Lac to the government as a fine. So yeah! the bond is strict in Assam and you have to abide by it.
To know more about Jorhat Medical College visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
name of all the government pharmacy college in Assam??
There are total 10 government pharmacy college in Assam, all of them are listed below:-
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- Susruta School of Medical and Paramedical Sciences, Silchar
- Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Guwahati
- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati
- Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
- Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
- Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar
- Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
- Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur
Refer here for more info - https://pharmacy.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-government-pharmacy-colleges-in-assam
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.