- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
Eligibility for Full Time Three Year Diploma Courses:
- A mere pass in SSLC with eligibility for admission to 1st year of Higher Secondary School in Tamil Nadu HSC Board Schools or
- Any other qualification recognized as equivalent to a pass in SSLC or X Standard or Tamil Nadu High Schools by the Director of School Education/Secondary Education Board, Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility for 2nd Year (III Semester) Full Time Three Year Diploma Courses:
- A pass in HSC [academic] or [vocational] or [10th + 2 years ITI] courses mentioned in Annexure all offered in the Higher Secondary School in Tamilnadu affiliated to the Tamilnadu Higher Secondary Board with eligibility for University courses to study.
- Should have studied one related subject and one vocational subject consisting of one theory and two Practicals ‘or’ Should have studied two related subjects and one vocational subject consisting of One theory and one Practical.
- A mere Pass in +2 Academic / Vocational Group / [10th + 2 years ITI].