- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Garhwal
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education, Garhwal, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- For admission in diploma course candidate must qualify the examination of JEEP conducted by UBTER Uttarakhand After that the candidate attends counseling for admission and the admission process is on the basis of merit.
- The candidate will have to submit the option form for the round. If the candidate could not get the seat in the round I, the Candidate can apply for round II. If the candidate gets a seat in Round I or Round II, the candidate will have to report to the Institute for admission. Round III is a counseling round that will be held at the counseling center.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission First Year Diploma
Qualification for Admission:-
- Candidates seeking admission to First Year should have passed 10th from any Board of Higher Secondary Education.
- Admission is based on the total marks (at least 45%) obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
Mode of selection -10th + (2 years ITI )
Selection of candidates shall be done by the ranking of all candidates put together. The candidates are selected on the basis of total marks secured in the qualifying examinations. Note
1. An extra 2% mark will be added to the aggregate percentage of marks for candidates who produce prescribed certificates for having served in the N.C.C for a minimum period of two years with more than 75 % of attendance for ranking. 2. 5%of marks will be deducted from the aggregate percentage of marks for every additional appearance by the candidate for passing the qualifying examination for ranking. 3. Any other conditions that may be prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Roorkee Uttarakhand, and by the Government of Puducherry at the time of admission should be satisfied.