- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
Admission through based on UPSEE
- Candidate must have passed the intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University; securing minimum 50% marks in total of required subject combination (two compulsories & one optional) taken together.
- Candidates who have passed three years Engineering Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks OR whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh, and he/she passed three years Engineering Diploma with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to the second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Thereafter, the vacant seats, if any, will be filled on merit by such candidates who have passed the qualifying examination securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.
Last Seen: 26 Jul' 19
Joined On: 11 Jun' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2015
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering