|APICET||28 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - Special examination (COVID positive students) start date | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Others - Rank card | Mode: Online|
|25 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 14 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Challenge | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - preliminary | Mode: Online|
|10 Sep, 2020 - 11 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 05 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - (With Late Fee of Rs 10000) | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|13 Jul, 2020||Application Correction - Correction Window Last Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 11 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - (With Late Fee of Rs 5000) | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020||Late Fee Application - (With Late Fee of Rs 2000) | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application - (Last date extended) | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admissions based on ICET rank.
A candidate seeking admission into Two years MBA programme must satisfy the following criteria:
- A candidate must have passed in any bachelor’s degree securing not less than 50% in aggregate or in group subjects.
- Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the ICET.
- The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MBA programme based on the ICET rank.
- The Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota.