- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four years full-time undergraduate engineering program offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE.
Admissions are based on Entrance Exam EAMCET
Admissions under Convener’s Quota (70% of intake in each branch):
- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects. All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP.
- The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
Admissions under Management Quota (30% of intake in each branch):
- The seats shall be filled either on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET or of securing not less than 50% in aggregate or in group subjects (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
Learnt a lesson about people mind
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering