- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The candidate should also have secured a rank at the EAMCET and satisfy other conditions laid down in these rules.
- Admissions into B.Tech courses are made through CONVENOR QUOTA and MANAGEMENT QUOTA.
- The candidate shall be of Indian National.
- The candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year for which the admissions are being conducted.
- The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) or equivalent on the date of His / Her counseling for admission.
Peaceful and happy ending of college life
Last Seen: 30 Jan' 20
Joined On: 30 Jan' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering