|KEAM||01 Jun, 2021 - 21 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Jul, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|24 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|15 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a full-time four-year course affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit. 50% of the seats are allotted through the common entrance examination conducted by Government of Kerala and the remaining under management quota.
- Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination, Kerala or examinations recognized as equivalent there to, with 50% mark in maths separately and 50% marks in mathematics, physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under merit quota.
- Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination Kerala or examination recognized as equivalent there to, with 45% mark in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together are eligible for admission under management quota in private self financing engineering colleges
- SC/ST candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- For SEBC/OEC need 45% marks in mathematics and 45% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry put together in merit admission.