- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Aeronautical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Candidates of HSC (Academic) and Other Equivalent Examinations: A Pass with Minimum average marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together: General Category 50.00%, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim 45.00%, MBC & DNC 40.00%, SC / SCA / ST 35.00%
Candidates of HSC (Vocational): A Pass with Minimum average marks in any one of Related Subjects (Maths or Physics or Chemistry), Vocational Theory and Practicals put together: General Category 50.00%, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim 45.00%, MBC & DNC 40.00%, SC / SCA / ST 35.00%
Second-year Lateral Entry B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Courses:
- Candidates claiming as belonging to Tamil Nadu will be considered under the respective community on the production of necessary Community Certificate, provided they have qualified for the three-year Diploma / B.Sc. in Tamil Nadu fulfilling the minimum eligibility marks criteria for the Community.
- Candidates claiming Nativity of Tamil Nadu but have qualified for Diploma / B.Sc. in other State (including Puducherry) should produce the Nativity Certificate along with the Community Certificate for consideration under the respective community. Such candidates should fulfill the minimum eligibility marks.
- Candidates belonging to “Other State” including Puducherry with Indian Nationality are eligible and treated as “OC” and such candidates should obtain the minimum eligibility marks prescribed for “OC”.
- Foreign Nationals are “NOT ELIGIBLE” except Sri Lankan Tamil refugee candidates who have studied Diploma / B.Sc. in Tamil Nadu as per policy communicated vide G.O. (Ms.) No.143, Higher Education (J2) Department, dated: 14.6.2011.
Diploma Candidates: A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any one of the Diploma in an appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu / equivalent prescribed for admission to the Degree Course (Refer list of eligible Degree Courses for various Diploma Courses)
B.Sc. Candidates: A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Science of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 years pattern and studied core Mathematics as one of the subjects at degree level.