- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
- A pass in the HSC (academic) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together as given below:
- A pass with minimum average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together-
- General Category - 50 %, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim - 45 %, MBC & DNC - 40 %, SC/SCA/ST - 40 %
- A pass in any one of the HSC (vocational subject) with any one of the engineering related subjects - Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with a minimum average percentage put together as given below:
- General Category -50 %, Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim - 45 %, MBC & DNC - 40 %, SC/SCA/ST - 40%
A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any one of the Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu / equivalent prescribed for admission to the Degree Course (Refer list of eligible Degree Courses for various Diploma Courses).
A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Science of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3yearspattern and studied core Mathematics as one of the subjects at degree level.