- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Admissions to RJS Polytechnic in sanctioned Diploma Courses are made as per the guidelines and the criteria as laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka from time to time. Admissions are open to prospective applicants of boys and girls of Karnataka State and other States. Prominence and priority will be given to the applicants of Karnataka State.
- Candidates who have passed SSLC or Equivalent Examination with 35% of marks in aggregate and should have passed JTS (3 years course) / ITI (2 Years Course) recognised by Govt. of Karnataka are only eligible for seats reserved under JTS / ITI quota. Admission will be considered only for the candidates coming under JTS quota and ITI quota for Diploma First semester courses.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For Technical(Engineering) Courses: should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
- For both Engineering & Non-Engineering, the candidate should have completed at least five full academic years of study in Karnataka between 1st Standard and qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 at the time of document verification & online application submission process.
- A pass in SSLC / 10th Standard / X Standard / An Equivalent Examination.