- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
Admission to the institute is based on the common entrance exam JEE Main and WBJEE.
- Valid rank in JEE Main and WBJEE.
- At least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) taken together in Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) and 30% in English in the ‘10+2’ examination from a recognised board.
Direct Second Year:
- 50% in 3yrs. Diploma from any AICTE approved Institute.
- Valid rank in JELET.
- B. Sc. from any UGC recognized University along with Physics & Mathematics.