- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
Admissions under Category A (70% of intake in each course of UG):
- The student admissions are based on the rank obtained in EAMCET entrance tests for B. Tech respectively and are filled by the Convener.
Admissions under Category B (30% of intake in each course):
- The College has a provision to admit the students under Category B, 30% of intake in each course (except Diploma) every year, which is in line with the eligibility criteria laid down by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Additional 20% of the sanctioned intake in each course is allocated for admission through lateral entry at 2nd-year level into B. Tech Program. The admissions are governed by the rules and regulations of the ECET entrance test, APSCHE.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
Excellent Engineering College in Vijayawada
- Batch of 2020
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering