|16 Sep, 2019 - 30 Jun, 2020||UPESEAT University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|08 Jul, 2020 - 12 Jul, 2020||UPESEAT University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 May, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 May, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is four years full-time course and offered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
The program has been designed to create a highly-skilled construction and project management professionals who fully understand the planning, designing, estimating, execution and maintenance of structures. It even combines transportation infrastructure, that encompasses roads, airports, railways, docks and harbors, lifeline structures like bridges, dams and canals, and structures of water supply and sanitary units.
1. Merit-Based Scholarship
- The scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board. Such scholarships will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program. Scholarships will be allotted for the first Semester in Merit order to eligible candidates.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit only.
- Continuation of Scholarship in the subsequent years will be as per the University policy
- 50% on Tuition fee of first Semester
2. Scholarship for Uttarakhand State Board Toppers:
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand resident students.
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Resident category)
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
- 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
- Admissions through UPESEAT.
- Admissions through JEE Mains Score.
Examination Pathway admissions through UPESEAT (UPES Engineering Aptitude Test):
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)
JEE Main Merit – Eligibility: Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 60% aggregate in PCM at the senior secondary level (12th class)
- Board Merit – Eligibility: Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 80% aggregate in PCM at the senior secondary level (12th class)
The Unmatched Return on Investment
Last Seen: 03 Mar' 17
Joined On: 17 Jun' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- B.Tech Civil Engineering