- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Master of Technology in Health Safety and Environmental Engineering is a postgraduate full-time 2-years course and it is offered by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
- Unique program that provides an innovative, high-quality learning opportunity in health, safety & environmental engineering and management.
- Learn how to manage the safety needs of the organizations in a variety of occupational environments with special focus on process industry, infrastructure industry and power industry.
- Get the opportunity to specialize in HSC areas applicable to Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure and Fire & Safety.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 60% 10th,12th, & Graduation
Scholarship Percentage (%) Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats- 50% waiver on 10% seats in each program
Admission is based on the Screening of Application and Interview.
1. Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
2. B. Tech / BE in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Industrial Safety/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geo- Science Engineering/ Fire Safety Engineering/ Electronics/ Geo Informatics with minimum 60% marks. Or equivalent.